Legal Consulting
Stream
16 Years of legal and management practice in the legal industry in Central and South Africa in Mining, Project Finance, Advisory, ICT, Waste Management, Energy (oil, Gas and Electricity), Infrastructure
Christian Lukusa`s experience to Legal Consulting1 year
African Business Continuity & Emergency Response Summit 8-19th Aug. AfricaPace members get a 10% discount http://goo.gl/8a9PF2
Are you looking for legal services in Nigeria and Sierra Leone? Do you need legal advisory services? Contact me for assistance. extensive experience of working with International Organisations
Business Verification, setting up a business in Nigeria, legal services in Nigeria, property sales, advisory services. Visa Verification services.
Conference - Retail Banking Africa 10th - 12th July 2012. Please note that Fleming Gulf once again has organised a key conference on retail banking in South Africa. For more information please see http://www.fleminggulf.com/cms/uploads/conference/downloads/DBFC97_M.pdfThe conference is at the Hyatt Regency in Johannesburg. To sign up or to get further information...
MSc Law. From Norway, working in East Africa. VC
How do I start a company in Kenya as a foreign citizen?
3 answers 6 years Follow Legal Consulting
How is it working ?? please send me details to eric.lehavre@wanadoo.fr
- Eric Lemetais
Do you need to register a business in South Africa? It is a very easy road and we will assist you in it. Business registration, Tax Registration, Business Tax registration, VAT Registration... ALL INCLUSIVE: $500 US. Contact us: +27110426886+27742367477
Experience & Pitch

Add your experience and pitch within Legal Consulting

Experience
No experience added

Pitch
No pitch added

Main interest
Followers

See all 249 followers
Do you need to register a business in South Africa? It is a very easy road and we will assist you in it. Business registration, Tax Registration, Business Tax registration, VAT Registration... ALL INCLUSIVE: $500 US. Contact us: +27110426886+27742367477