Rwanda
Stream
Rainco Industries from Sri Lanka is looking for Distributors/Wholesalers of umbrellas. Get in touch with us.
Haris Hallaji`s pitch to South Africa    AfricaPace    Kenya    Nigeria    Human Resources    Mauritius    Madagascar    Burundi    Rwanda    Malawi    Uganda    Mozambique    Zambia    Angola 1 year
Looking for Distributors in Africa for our shaving products range. We are a company head quartered in Dubai, UAE.
Mohamed Haris`s pitch to Fast Moving Consumer Goods    Nigeria    South Africa    Rwanda    Uganda    Kenya 2 years
Like to be your distributor in Nigeria.
pls call me on 08035916360 - PAUL ADEDIGBA
Thank you Paul. As per our discussion please refer to your email for further details on the same. - Mohamed Haris
Like to be your distributor in Uganda call +256 782611246/+256 702878225
e-mail jessybags@hotmail.com - Jessica Bagenda
Solar LED integration - an ultimate solar lighting solution brought by Greco Solar. Find out more at www.grecosolar.com .
what are the opportunities of project management consulting services in africa?
Will you be visiting Kenya for business or leisure? Let Simba Holidays organize your trip from start to finish. We are one of the Premier Tours and Travel management companies in East Africa, priding ourselves in unmatched services and good value for money. info@simbaholidays.com
Shrihari Polyhouse recommends MAXXIVENT greenhouse for high yields of your crops
Parthasarthy Banerjee`s pitch to Angola    Kenya    Management Consulting    Nigeria    Tanzania    Nordic African Trade    Ghana    Uganda    Namibia    Rwanda 4 years
Conference - Retail Banking Africa 10th - 12th July 2012. Please note that Fleming Gulf once again has organised a key conference on retail banking in South Africa. For more information please see http://www.fleminggulf.com/cms/uploads/conference/downloads/DBFC97_M.pdfThe conference is at the Hyatt Regency in Johannesburg. To sign up or to get further information...
A result-driven professional with aspiring progressive career in the field of Finance and Accounting. I am self-driven, ambitious, innovative, analytical, a fast learner, and pride myself as a true team player with good interpersonal skills. I possess a great desire and drive to prosper in all work that I venture into. I strongly believe in honesty and integrity...
Dickson Jakinda`s pitch to Rwanda 6 years
FTTx FTTH EPON Triple-play Solutions SUN Telecom Taiwan Founded in 1989, As a well known brand in China and Taiwan. we provide total solution for fiber optic communication and FTTx GEPON Fiber To The Home and sell our products to more than 70 countries worldwide. http://www.suntelecom-cn.com/
Experience & Pitch

Add your experience and pitch within Rwanda

Experience
No experience added

Pitch
No pitch added

Main interest