Ivory Coast
Stream
Solar LED integration - an ultimate solar lighting solution brought by Greco Solar. Find out more at www.grecosolar.com .
At AfricaPace we can pitch your business to the specific clusters mentioned on our site - forward a mail if we can help
The Question
Do you think that there is a few,a lot or millions of people out there that would be willing to take a look at a legitimate business that could generate an income of $4500 minimum per - RONALD SMITH
Please contact us for any of your LED/Solar lights/bulbs requirement.
VIRIDIS AFRICA – Clean technology investment summit, 15 – 16 October 2013, Killarney Country Club, Lower Houghton, Johannesburg
Does AfricaPace run reliably?
1 answer 6 years Follow Angola    Kenya    Nigeria    South Africa    Ghana    AfricaPace    Ivory Coast
Veritas Telecom is a fast-growing VoIP wholesale carrier. We are looking for business partners in African countries for huge voice traffic termination to Africa
FTTx FTTH EPON Triple-play Solutions SUN Telecom Taiwan Founded in 1989, As a well known brand in China and Taiwan. we provide total solution for fiber optic communication and FTTx GEPON Fiber To The Home and sell our products to more than 70 countries worldwide. http://www.suntelecom-cn.com/
What is the best quality fruit distributor in West Africa?
2 answers 6 years Follow Fruits    Ghana    Nigeria    Ivory Coast
I f you are still interested i have a nice 3 star hotel in the south of tunisia in a village called douz .
email me on : knasfi3256@gmail.com - KARIM NASFI
On the 15th and 16th of October 2013 the third Clean Technology business and investment conference for the African continent is to be held in Johannesburg South Africa. Called Viridis Africa, the event is dedicated to entrepreneurs and corporates who are seeking funding to introduce clean technology solutions and services. www.viridisafrica.com
Suza Adam`s pitch to Ivory Coast 6 years
Experience & Pitch

Add your experience and pitch within Ivory Coast

Experience
No experience added

Pitch
No pitch added

Main interest