Home Based Business
Stream
Promoting Siyenza Energy INDABA www.africaenergyindaba.comRegister as an AfricaPace member and get a 5% discount
Africa Energy Indaba February 2016See the agenda: www.africaenergyindaba.comSign up with a 5% discount through AfricaPace: info@energyindaba.co.za
The 4th annual Infrastructure Africa Business ForumThe 4th annual Infrastructure Africa Business Forum will be hosted in Johannesburg, South Africa from the 1 - 2 September 2015 and will be host to many Project Owners / Developers from Africa who are looking for investors, financiers, partners, service providers and product suppliers to develop Infrastructure...
At AfricaPace we can pitch your business to the specific clusters mentioned on our site - forward a mail if we can help
The Question
Do you think that there is a few,a lot or millions of people out there that would be willing to take a look at a legitimate business that could generate an income of $4500 minimum per - RONALD SMITH
OPEX Conference - date changes to 19-20 Aug 2014. Please be aware of this change. We will submit a newsletter today holding the details about participating and signing up
PedalPro system uses pedal power to charge batteries for cell-phone charging or lighting,to pump water or grind food. $500
i have been running a home based business for more than 3 years successfully.
My Virtual Worker`s experience to Home Based Business 6 years
I decided to open a training college online and in Cape Town so that i can train others what i know. I need persons from all sectors to comment. - My Virtual Worker
Also very intrested to learn more about Home Based Business. - New Life Jewellers
Looking for investments in this sector. Can be debt or equity or both.
QOTHO FINANCE`s pitch to Home Based Business 6 years
Experience & Pitch

Add your experience and pitch within Home Based Business

Experience
No experience added

Pitch
No pitch added

Main interest