Nordic African Trade
Stream
At AfricaPace we can pitch your business to the specific clusters mentioned on our site - forward a mail if we can help
The Question
Do you think that there is a few,a lot or millions of people out there that would be willing to take a look at a legitimate business that could generate an income of $4500 minimum per - RONALD SMITH
OPEX Conference - date changes to 19-20 Aug 2014. Please be aware of this change. We will submit a newsletter today holding the details about participating and signing up
Please contact us for any of your LED/Solar lights/bulbs requirement.
Shrihari Polyhouse recommends MAXXIVENT greenhouse for high yields of your crops
Parthasarthy Banerjee`s pitch to Angola    Kenya    Management Consulting    Nigeria    Tanzania    Nordic African Trade    Ghana    Uganda    Namibia    Rwanda 1 year
Conference - Retail Banking Africa 10th - 12th July 2012. Please note that Fleming Gulf once again has organised a key conference on retail banking in South Africa. For more information please see http://www.fleminggulf.com/cms/uploads/conference/downloads/DBFC97_M.pdfThe conference is at the Hyatt Regency in Johannesburg. To sign up or to get further information...
I have a GREEN technology to license to South Africa. I am South African living in Hong Kong and am manufacturing this patented technology in China for customers
Innovasians Ltd`s pitch to South Africa    Nigeria    Zimbabwe    Kenya    Ghana    AfricaPace    Nordic African Trade 2 years
Hi. I am based in Lagos, Nigeria and operate a startup partnership which focuses on Green Technology. I would like more information about this, please. Do mail me at greenmantisnigeria@gmail.com - Dele Ogundahunsi
Looking for Partners to deliver transport business operations management services to transportation industry.
Want to source raw materials from Nigeria? Agricultural, Art e.t.c. Call on us TrueBranches.com.
Networking with senior business executive in forestry, agro-forestry, telecom, banking, pharma, and FMCG. Create relationships with African counterparts
Would you like to share your answer?