Nigeria
Stream
Rainco Industries from Sri Lanka is looking for Distributors/Wholesalers of umbrellas. Get in touch with us.
Haris Hallaji`s pitch to South Africa    AfricaPace    Kenya    Nigeria    Human Resources    Mauritius    Madagascar    Burundi    Rwanda    Malawi    Uganda    Mozambique    Zambia    Angola 9 months
Promoting Siyenza Energy INDABA www.africaenergyindaba.comRegister as an AfricaPace member and get a 5% discount
Africa Energy Indaba February 2016See the agenda: www.africaenergyindaba.comSign up with a 5% discount through AfricaPace: info@energyindaba.co.za
Looking for Distributors in Africa for our shaving products range. We are a company head quartered in Dubai, UAE.
Mohamed Haris`s pitch to Fast Moving Consumer Goods    Nigeria    South Africa    Rwanda    Uganda    Kenya 2 years
Like to be your distributor in Nigeria.
pls call me on 08035916360 - PAUL ADEDIGBA
Thank you Paul. As per our discussion please refer to your email for further details on the same. - Mohamed Haris
Like to be your distributor in Uganda call +256 782611246/+256 702878225
e-mail jessybags@hotmail.com - Jessica Bagenda
Solar LED integration - an ultimate solar lighting solution brought by Greco Solar. Find out more at www.grecosolar.com .
The 4th annual Infrastructure Africa Business ForumThe 4th annual Infrastructure Africa Business Forum will be hosted in Johannesburg, South Africa from the 1 - 2 September 2015 and will be host to many Project Owners / Developers from Africa who are looking for investors, financiers, partners, service providers and product suppliers to develop Infrastructure...
7th Annual Retail Banking Africa conference 9-11 September, Joburg. AfricaPace members get a 10% discount http://goo.gl/iJVjDS
Frederik Pétursson Madsen`s pitch to Banking    Financial Services    South Africa    Events    Ghana    Nigeria    Kenya 2 years
Operational Excellence in Financial Services conference 10-11th June. AfricaPace members get a 10% discount http://goo.gl/BzBA43
At AfricaPace we can pitch your business to the specific clusters mentioned on our site - forward a mail if we can help
The Question
Do you think that there is a few,a lot or millions of people out there that would be willing to take a look at a legitimate business that could generate an income of $4500 minimum per - RONALD SMITH
OPEX Conference - date changes to 19-20 Aug 2014. Please be aware of this change. We will submit a newsletter today holding the details about participating and signing up
We are looking for Distributors of safety matches in African countries , Interested mail to : alexandersattur@gmail.comhttp://www.amshaoverseas.com
Business Transformation
Dotun Eliezer`s experience to Ghana    Nigeria    Angola    South Africa    Business Management    Social Entreprenuership    Kenya    Tanzania 4 years
Will you be visiting Kenya for business or leisure? Let Simba Holidays organize your trip from start to finish. We are one of the Premier Tours and Travel management companies in East Africa, priding ourselves in unmatched services and good value for money. info@simbaholidays.com
Please contact us for any of your LED/Solar lights/bulbs requirement.
Shrihari Polyhouse recommends MAXXIVENT greenhouse for high yields of your crops
Parthasarthy Banerjee`s pitch to Angola    Kenya    Management Consulting    Nigeria    Tanzania    Nordic African Trade    Ghana    Uganda    Namibia    Rwanda 4 years
Medical equipment Vendor
Lisa Huang`s experience to Angola    Kenya    Management Consulting    Nigeria    Tanzania    Nordic African Trade    Ghana    Uganda    Namibia    Rwanda 4 years
VIRIDIS AFRICA – Clean technology investment summit, 15 – 16 October 2013, Killarney Country Club, Lower Houghton, Johannesburg
How do we improve agricultural export from Africa?
2 answers 5 years Follow Ghana    Nigeria    South Africa    Kenya    Tanzania    Uganda    Coffee    Cocoa    Rice    Dairy    Flowers    Tea    Vegetables
Internship opportunity available for Nigerian student in forestry and lumber. Message me for more information.
Jennifer Clessas`s pitch to Nigeria    Human Resources 5 years
Are you looking for legal services in Nigeria and Sierra Leone? Do you need legal advisory services? Contact me for assistance. extensive experience of working with International Organisations
Conference - Retail Banking Africa 10th - 12th July 2012. Please note that Fleming Gulf once again has organised a key conference on retail banking in South Africa. For more information please see http://www.fleminggulf.com/cms/uploads/conference/downloads/DBFC97_M.pdfThe conference is at the Hyatt Regency in Johannesburg. To sign up or to get further information...
Does AfricaPace run reliably?
1 answer 5 years Follow Angola    Kenya    Nigeria    South Africa    Ghana    AfricaPace    Ivory Coast
I have a GREEN technology to license to South Africa. I am South African living in Hong Kong and am manufacturing this patented technology in China for customers
Innovasians Ltd`s pitch to South Africa    Nigeria    Zimbabwe    Kenya    Ghana    AfricaPace    Nordic African Trade 5 years
Hi. I am based in Lagos, Nigeria and operate a startup partnership which focuses on Green Technology. I would like more information about this, please. Do mail me at greenmantisnigeria@gmail.com - Dele Ogundahunsi
FTTx FTTH EPON Triple-play Solutions SUN Telecom Taiwan Founded in 1989, As a well known brand in China and Taiwan. we provide total solution for fiber optic communication and FTTx GEPON Fiber To The Home and sell our products to more than 70 countries worldwide. http://www.suntelecom-cn.com/
Does anyone have any information on Retail and Wholesale sector of Nigeria?
M Farhanul Enam`s pitch to Nigeria 6 years
M4P Consultant
M Farhanul Enam`s experience to Nigeria 6 years
I am looking for knowledge about Fast Moving Consumer Goods in Africa
Ojvind Krabbe`s pitch to Nigeria    Kenya    Ghana    South Africa    Uganda 6 years
I am a final year student of University of Ghana and am working on "Determinants of preference for US poultry in Accra" email me at miparkerjnr@gmail.com - Joseph Bandanaa
IMPORT AND EXPORT COSTOMS CLEARED AND DELIVERED IATA MEMBER AIR FREIGHT DOOR TO DOOR SERVICES WEEKLY BOTH COMMERCIAL AND PERSONAL EFFECTS EMAIL terence@fastrackworld.com +441293 886 947/+440203 006 1400 +447545 939 726
FASTRACKWORLD INTL LTD `s experience to Nigeria    Kenya    Ghana    South Africa    Uganda 6 years
Kindly forward job details to my inbox: wawolfgang@yahoo.com
I might link someone to you...Thank you -
Worked with Nuplas Industries Ltd., Lagos, Nigeria (a Plastics products manufacturing organisation) as Accounts & Finance Manager.
Indranil Konar`s experience to Nigeria    Kenya    Ghana    South Africa    Uganda 6 years
Very positive outlook; a sector waiting to really take off. - Surf Publications Ghana Limited
HR PARTNERS BUSINESS: ALIGNING HR DEPARTMENT WITH CORPORATE STRATEGY’ (Accra, 8th, 9th December) Ghana HR Solutions 1st Africa Year Round-Off HR workshop. 0200181695, http://ghanahrsolutions.com/upcomingworkshop/
Ghana HR Solutions`s experience to Nigeria    Kenya    Ghana    South Africa    Uganda 6 years
Is there any Nigerian small start-up company that would let me interview them about their business?
2 answers 6 years Follow Nigeria
Interested in buying all the tyres...pls do let me know the what would be CiF, Karachi, Pakistan.
Regards, - sandeep shinde
What is the potential, legal issues, for collecting scrap metal from public areas in West Africa, predominantly Nigeria?
0 answers 6 years Follow Nigeria    Ghana    Base of the Pyramid    Environmental management    Metals
Like to be your distributor in Nigeria.
pls call me on 08035916360 - PAUL ADEDIGBA
Thank you Paul. As per our discussion please refer to your email for further details on the same. - Mohamed Haris
Like to be your distributor in Uganda call +256 782611246/+256 702878225
e-mail jessybags@hotmail.com - Jessica Bagenda
What is most important to succeed as a business man in Africa?
4 answers 6 years Follow Business Management    Kenya    Nigeria    Ghana
we are currently working on projects in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Ghana and Nigeria - Olivia Watson
To what successful strategices have microfinance institutions use to scale their operation in Africa?
2 answers 6 years Follow Microfinance    Nigeria    Business Management
is this something you intend to build a manufacturing plant for training and production in africa? if so where? - Charles Anaman
Hi Charles,
We are based in South Africa and operate in a number of African Countries - Nigeria, Kenya, Zambia, Namibia, DRC, and etc. We have a number of plants running already in South Africa and - BiogasPower
For all of you who like to be informed about BIOGAS:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/64723204/Biogas-Compendium-2

http://www.circlelinkholdings.net/
Fields of action: organic waste to biogas/biogas a - ALGAENOVA
What is the best quality fruit distributor in West Africa?
2 answers 6 years Follow Fruits    Ghana    Nigeria    Ivory Coast
I f you are still interested i have a nice 3 star hotel in the south of tunisia in a village called douz .
email me on : knasfi3256@gmail.com - KARIM NASFI
Want to source raw materials from Nigeria? Agricultural, Art e.t.c. Call on us TrueBranches.com.
On the 15th and 16th of October 2013 the Viridis Africa conference is to be held in Johannesburg, South Africa. The event is dedicated to the introduction of clean technologies and associated business/investment opportunities. The intention of Viridis Africa is to bring together investors and entrepreneurs from Africa and rest of the world, to jointly explore...
Suza Adam`s pitch to Nigeria 6 years
We are looking for companies trading with Africa who are in turn looking for software to help them maximise their profits and efficiency. ManSys manages the whole process from Enquiry to Shipment with a heavy focus on international trade.
ManSys Limited`s pitch to Nigeria 6 years