Infrastructure
Stream
The 4th annual Infrastructure Africa Business ForumThe 4th annual Infrastructure Africa Business Forum will be hosted in Johannesburg, South Africa from the 1 - 2 September 2015 and will be host to many Project Owners / Developers from Africa who are looking for investors, financiers, partners, service providers and product suppliers to develop Infrastructure...
OPEX Conference - date changes to 19-20 Aug 2014. Please be aware of this change. We will submit a newsletter today holding the details about participating and signing up
Conference - Retail Banking Africa 10th - 12th July 2012. Please note that Fleming Gulf once again has organised a key conference on retail banking in South Africa. For more information please see http://www.fleminggulf.com/cms/uploads/conference/downloads/DBFC97_M.pdfThe conference is at the Hyatt Regency in Johannesburg. To sign up or to get further information...
Any question about Fiber Optic Cabling Management and Installation in Africa, please contact SUN Telecom.
Devain Wang `s pitch to Infrastructure 6 years
FTTH Solutions provider is looking for business partner in Africa, please contact service@suntelecommunication.cn if interesting.
cedar tsai`s pitch to Infrastructure 6 years
kindly send me more information on aningvictoria@yahoo.com. thank you - VICTORIA ANING OKAI
Please kindly send further information on tafadzwakunyenda@hotmail.com. - Tafadzwa Kunyenda
please kindly send me more information on miparkerjnr@gmail.com - Joseph Bandanaa
We are looking for business partner in Africa with Telecom, Broadband, CATV and Internet service back ground.
cedar tsai`s pitch to Infrastructure 6 years
send me mail at david@craneconsultinghouse.com. Will be able to advise further. Thanks -
Thanks for the add. but can you please send me an email at aningvictoria@yahoo.com for more details. thank you - VICTORIA ANING OKAI
We are looking for new customer base in East Africa in Rice, Cement from Pakistan and soon snack as well.
Do you need cement portland?
1 answer 6 years Follow Buildings & Architecture    Infrastructure
The Question
Do you think that there is a few,a lot or millions of people out there that would be willing to take a look at a legitimate business that could generate an income of $4500 minimum per - RONALD SMITH
Looking for investments in this sector. Can be debt or equity or both.
QOTHO FINANCE`s pitch to Infrastructure 6 years