Uganda
Stream
Rainco Industries from Sri Lanka is looking for Distributors/Wholesalers of umbrellas. Get in touch with us.
Haris Hallaji`s pitch to South Africa    AfricaPace    Kenya    Nigeria    Human Resources    Mauritius    Madagascar    Burundi    Rwanda    Malawi    Uganda    Mozambique    Zambia    Angola 11 months
Africa Energy Indaba February 2016See the agenda: www.africaenergyindaba.comSign up with a 5% discount through AfricaPace: info@energyindaba.co.za
Looking for Distributors in Africa for our shaving products range. We are a company head quartered in Dubai, UAE.
Mohamed Haris`s pitch to Fast Moving Consumer Goods    Nigeria    South Africa    Rwanda    Uganda    Kenya 2 years
Like to be your distributor in Nigeria.
pls call me on 08035916360 - PAUL ADEDIGBA
Thank you Paul. As per our discussion please refer to your email for further details on the same. - Mohamed Haris
Like to be your distributor in Uganda call +256 782611246/+256 702878225
e-mail jessybags@hotmail.com - Jessica Bagenda
We are putting up a VC fund for investments in East Africa, and are looking for investors and investees.
Svein Mork Dahl`s pitch to Venture Capital    Uganda    Kenya    Tanzania 2 years
Is it decided which sectors will the fund focus on? - Frederik Pétursson Madsen
Would you be interested in such a venture?

http://africapace.com/mypage/6501/Edmond-Kizito

Best regards.

Edmond Kizito.
- Edmond Kizito
we of Baridi stores are looking for investors for our clients and we also need to grow our business - Jessica Bagenda
Solar LED integration - an ultimate solar lighting solution brought by Greco Solar. Find out more at www.grecosolar.com .
what are the opportunities of project management consulting services in africa?
At AfricaPace we can pitch your business to the specific clusters mentioned on our site - forward a mail if we can help
The Question
Do you think that there is a few,a lot or millions of people out there that would be willing to take a look at a legitimate business that could generate an income of $4500 minimum per - RONALD SMITH
What are the best dry fruit exporters out of East Africa?
1 answer 4 years Follow Uganda    Fruits    Tanzania    Kenya
In Kenya?

- Josephine Mwangi
Kenya is perfect, I am looking for as many locations throughout Africa as possible - Neil Jansson
OPEX Conference - date changes to 19-20 Aug 2014. Please be aware of this change. We will submit a newsletter today holding the details about participating and signing up
HI THERE MY NAME IS DAMION EDWIN I AM FROM LONDON ENGLAND HI HAVE AROUND 10.000 SECONDHAND TYRE WHICH I AM SELLING
damion edwin`s pitch to Uganda 4 years
Shrihari Polyhouse recommends MAXXIVENT greenhouse for high yields of your crops
Parthasarthy Banerjee`s pitch to Angola    Kenya    Management Consulting    Nigeria    Tanzania    Nordic African Trade    Ghana    Uganda    Namibia    Rwanda 4 years
VIRIDIS AFRICA – Clean technology investment summit, 15 – 16 October 2013, Killarney Country Club, Lower Houghton, Johannesburg
How do we improve agricultural export from Africa?
2 answers 5 years Follow Ghana    Nigeria    South Africa    Kenya    Tanzania    Uganda    Coffee    Cocoa    Rice    Dairy    Flowers    Tea    Vegetables
Conference - Retail Banking Africa 10th - 12th July 2012. Please note that Fleming Gulf once again has organised a key conference on retail banking in South Africa. For more information please see http://www.fleminggulf.com/cms/uploads/conference/downloads/DBFC97_M.pdfThe conference is at the Hyatt Regency in Johannesburg. To sign up or to get further information...
A result-driven professional with aspiring progressive career in the field of Finance and Accounting. I am self-driven, ambitious, innovative, analytical, a fast learner, and pride myself as a true team player with good interpersonal skills. I possess a great desire and drive to prosper in all work that I venture into. I strongly believe in honesty and integrity...
Dickson Jakinda`s pitch to Uganda 6 years
Why have the African economies started growing at such a rapid speed?
6 answers 6 years Follow South Africa    Ghana    Tanzania    Uganda
Is it decided which sectors will the fund focus on? - Frederik Pétursson Madsen
Would you be interested in such a venture?

http://africapace.com/mypage/6501/Edmond-Kizito

Best regards.

Edmond Kizito.
- Edmond Kizito
we of Baridi stores are looking for investors for our clients and we also need to grow our business - Jessica Bagenda
Hello, my name is Derek Kwesiga. I am the founder/owner of Derekorp Limited. We are a food processing company based in Kampala, Uganda. Established in 2009, our focus right now is a line of fruit juices under the brand name "JustJoy".
Derek Kwesiga`s experience to Uganda 6 years
FTTx FTTH EPON Triple-play Solutions SUN Telecom Taiwan Founded in 1989, As a well known brand in China and Taiwan. we provide total solution for fiber optic communication and FTTx GEPON Fiber To The Home and sell our products to more than 70 countries worldwide. http://www.suntelecom-cn.com/
I am a final year student of University of Ghana and am working on "Determinants of preference for US poultry in Accra" email me at miparkerjnr@gmail.com - Joseph Bandanaa
I currently live and work in Kampala, Uganda. I run a company that employs 30 Ugandan women.
Brent Boutwell`s experience to Uganda 6 years
I am looking for knowledge about Fast Moving Consumer Goods in Africa
Ojvind Krabbe`s pitch to Nigeria    Kenya    Ghana    South Africa    Uganda 6 years
I am a final year student of University of Ghana and am working on "Determinants of preference for US poultry in Accra" email me at miparkerjnr@gmail.com - Joseph Bandanaa
Associated with Aftech Uganda Ltd., Kampala, Uganda (a Dubai based Al-Futtaim Group Company) sole distributor of Toshiba Notebooks & Peripherals in Uganda as Regional Commercial Controller for their Ugandan operation.
Indranil Konar`s experience to Nigeria    Kenya    Ghana    South Africa    Uganda 6 years
How many travel agencies are there in Uganda?
0 answers 6 years Follow Uganda    Tourism
You have in Cameroon good potential to produce organic honey. We trade honey form Cameroon to North Africa. If you need help send me more information but in French.
- Caroline Ngo Mbamseck Bayiha
Kenyas Eastern and Central rift are essentially great organic honey zones. You could frnish more info and i will support with further discussions. Inbox me please - euclid ombasa
Uganda has the best honey - Dennis Kateregga
On the 15th and 16th of October 2013 the Viridis Africa conference is to be held in Johannesburg, South Africa. The event is dedicated to the introduction of clean technologies and associated business/investment opportunities. The intention of Viridis Africa is to bring together investors and entrepreneurs from Africa and rest of the world, to jointly explore...
Suza Adam`s pitch to Uganda 6 years