Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Stream
We are looking for Sole agents and distributors in Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Botswana & S.Africa.Our brand range of products are in the snacks & confectionery.For product details please visit www.theosafrica.com
Amjad ali`s pitch to Fast Moving Consumer Goods 2 years
Hi, I am looking for importers and distributors specializing in food products especially with cold chain storage facilities.
Please contact me jessybags@hotmail.com if still interested - Jessica Bagenda
Looking for Distributors in Africa for our shaving products range. We are a company head quartered in Dubai, UAE.
Mohamed Haris`s pitch to Fast Moving Consumer Goods    Nigeria    South Africa    Rwanda    Uganda    Kenya 2 years
Like to be your distributor in Nigeria.
pls call me on 08035916360 - PAUL ADEDIGBA
Thank you Paul. As per our discussion please refer to your email for further details on the same. - Mohamed Haris
Like to be your distributor in Uganda call +256 782611246/+256 702878225
e-mail jessybags@hotmail.com - Jessica Bagenda
The 4th annual Infrastructure Africa Business ForumThe 4th annual Infrastructure Africa Business Forum will be hosted in Johannesburg, South Africa from the 1 - 2 September 2015 and will be host to many Project Owners / Developers from Africa who are looking for investors, financiers, partners, service providers and product suppliers to develop Infrastructure...
What is the main fast moving consumer good in East Africa and especially Kenya?
3 answers 2 years Unfollow Fast Moving Consumer Goods
How do I find out more?
- Vasintha Pather
Yes! I would love to but need more information please... - Francois-Xavier Ada Affana
May be can I refer to you members of my linkedin group? -
I am not sure this has passed me,but am willing to participate in the future. Get my email as : cjalango@gmail.com - Evica Agencies
Home Comforts Tea is a tea packer and tea trading company based in Nairobi, Kenya. We source, blend and pack tea for the local and export market in packaged Tea
Will you be visiting Kenya for business or leisure? Let Simba Holidays organize your trip from start to finish. We are one of the Premier Tours and Travel management companies in East Africa, priding ourselves in unmatched services and good value for money. info@simbaholidays.com
I am interested in fast moving consumer goods knowledge
Nielsen sells data on the FMCG sector in Africa. We audit the traditional/market trade and the retail outlets also give us information on what they are selling directly to consumers. www.nielsen.com. - Sisanda Rulashe
Does Nielson provide their customers with real time point of sale market performance data as they do in Europe or is the data mainly from market surveys? - Simon Githinji
Conference - Retail Banking Africa 10th - 12th July 2012. Please note that Fleming Gulf once again has organised a key conference on retail banking in South Africa. For more information please see http://www.fleminggulf.com/cms/uploads/conference/downloads/DBFC97_M.pdfThe conference is at the Hyatt Regency in Johannesburg. To sign up or to get further information...
Interested in funding for business projects in agribusiness, S.Sudan or renewable energy? 10 Nov, London: visit goo.gl/9lYxn