Tourism
Stream
many years with the former company AIR AFRIQUE and now with CEIBA intercontinental since 2008.
Nadjimou SALAMI`s experience to Tourism3 years
What would be the best way/strategy to reach out to potential buyers of North American products, but do not have access in terms of markets; shipping and payment methods? - Martin Phiri
If you are yet to develope your proposal, ths s somethong I can assist you with. I can also do the research to inform the proposal set up. - Amwayi Tsuma
Try to contact Ms. Julie Nyaga at 00254 72 05 90 615 - heading the organisation CESRA monitoring donor companies for Kenya and especially established within the area of CSR - Ojvind Krabbe
Please connect to us and we will guide you and your inquiry, have a nice day F&C /Lars info@financecompetence.eu - Finance & Competence
We are looking for privately owned Lodges/ Guesthouses and Bed & Breakfasts to promote
Neil Jansson`s pitch to Tourism 5 years
I f you are still interested i have a nice 3 star hotel in the south of tunisia in a village called douz .
email me on : knasfi3256@gmail.com - KARIM NASFI
Bringing Kenyan Beaded Sandals and Textiles to South Africa. Cooperative needs funding to get this operation of the ground.
Monica Heynes`s pitch to South Africa    Tourism 6 years
What Social, Economic and Environmental issues present themselves when a new tourism project is developed in Sierra Leone?
1 answer 6 years Follow Tourism    Environmental management    Waste Management    CSR    Employee Training
What business sectors are you preferably looking at and do you have certain countries in sight? Where are you based? - Ojvind Krabbe
Have created a network of responsible tourism projects based in West Africa, organisations working towards developing tourism in a sustainable manner, and individuals passionate about using tourism as a tool to alleviate poverty.
West Africa Discovery`s experience to South Africa    Tourism 6 years
2011 was a year filled with exciting work as IKS provided research for the Department of Arts and Culture involving the University of Cape Town, PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Treasury. We al - IKS Consulting and Promotions
destination videos
Ruud Elmendorp`s experience to South Africa    Tourism 6 years
How many travel agencies are there in Uganda?
0 answers 6 years Follow Uganda    Tourism
You have in Cameroon good potential to produce organic honey. We trade honey form Cameroon to North Africa. If you need help send me more information but in French.
- Caroline Ngo Mbamseck Bayiha
Kenyas Eastern and Central rift are essentially great organic honey zones. You could frnish more info and i will support with further discussions. Inbox me please - euclid ombasa
Uganda has the best honey - Dennis Kateregga
At Karibu Holidays, we are looking for Hotels, Lodges, Ground Operators, etc. to send us your details so we can organize travel/tourism packages from Tanzania!
Ali Dhanji`s pitch to Tourism 6 years